Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to talk to someone in Broadband to run a diagnostic on my connection.

Options
  • 06-11-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

As above

My son is telling me that 'there is something wrong with the internet' as his Xbox connection is freezing a lot over the past few days. Hi did buy the latest Call of Duty and appreciate tgat there is considerable activity among teenagers on same but he says he getting freezing at various times of the day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Masala wrote: »
    As above

My son is telling me that 'there is something wrong with the internet' as his Xbox connection is freezing a lot over the past few days. Hi did buy the latest Call of Duty and appreciate tgat there is considerable activity among teenagers on same but he says he getting freezing at various times of the day.
    Hi Masala,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your broadband service. I'm afraid I'd be unable to test your line for you here, however, if you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they'll be able to look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement