Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Savings Account Direct Debit

Options
  • 06-11-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi - I am about to open a 365 Saver account and I notice that the T&C's mention that the direct debit can only be cancelled on closure of the account.

But can the direct debit amount be amended?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

cos200 wrote: »
    Hi - I am about to open a 365 Saver account and I notice that the T&C's mention that the direct debit can only be cancelled on closure of the account.

But can the direct debit amount be amended?

Thanks!
    Hi cos200.

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

The Direct Debit can be increased or decreased month by month if you wish. Once your payment has left your current account in any particular month and you'd like to increase it or decrease it for the following month, you can send us a message by choosing to 'Ask a Question', at the service desk when logged into 365 online. An advisor will send this to the deposits team to action. Just to advise you, we would need at least 10 business notice to amend the amount.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again, Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cos200

That's great - thanks!

Advertisement