Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CONTRACT CHANGE

Options
  • 06-11-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi, received a letter re the above (price increase) . If I call and excercise my right to cancel the 12 month contract, what happens?
    Does service continue until I switch provider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, received a letter re the above (price increase) . If I call and excercise my right to cancel the 12 month contract, what happens?
    Does service continue until I switch provider?
    Hi lotsofthegreen,

Sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling your services with us. If you ring the number on the letter and advise them that you're porting out due to the price increases, you can then contact a new provider who will be able to take over your line and you shouldn't lose service. You will need to contact us before you get in touch with a different provider or you will be charged early cancellation charges.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi lotsofthegreen,

Sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling your services with us. If you ring the number on the letter and advise them that you're porting out due to the price increases, you can then contact a new provider who will be able to take over your line and you shouldn't lose service. You will need to contact us before you get in touch with a different provider or you will be charged early cancellation charges.

- Adam

Thanks for the reply Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi lotsofthegreen,

- Adam

Thanks for the reply Adam
    No problem.

- Adam

Advertisement