Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User Profile and Statistics messed up

Options
  • 06-11-2017 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Just since the weekend, I used to be able to go onto my user name and see statistics etc, last posts, posts created etc but now it gives me a drop down menu and if I try access last posts, posts created etc etc it just takes me to an advanced search screen with a pink header

Anyone know whats going on? TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

vic, this is (as testicles said) connected to our changeover to https last week. The changeover broke a few things which the team are looking into at the moment. The search function is back up and running now.

To access your profile date, there is a >> on the profile page which when clicked will bring up the previous tabs (About Me, Statistics, etc). Hopefully we'll have it back to normal before long!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

vic, this is (as testicles said) connected to our changeover to https last week. The changeover broke a few things which the team are looking into at the moment. The search function is back up and running now.

To access your profile date, there is a >> on the profile page which when clicked will bring up the previous tabs (About Me, Statistics, etc). Hopefully we'll have it back to normal before long!

Thanks peoples, will sit tight and have patience :cool:
    there is a >> on the profile page which when clicked will bring up the previous tabs (About Me, Statistics, etc).

Yes that's what has been happening for me but when I scroll down throuhg it it brings me up to a blank advanced search page and a pink header appears at top.

Anyway will wait for the Tech army to sort ! Thanks

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This has been fixed now - search away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This has been fixed now - search away :)

It sure is, thanks Niamh and crew

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

This was a source of frustration for me last week. Just wanted to thank you for fixing it, the tabs are so much easier to use.

Advertisement