Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny 1 PVP Comp.

Options
  • 06-11-2017 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in a Destiny 1 PvP comp this weekend.

Saturday or Sunday.

Depending on numbers, thinking teams of 3 - loads of quick matches. Get a comp done in a few hours, rather than trying to plan a league campaign over weeks and weeks.

Destiny 1... cause there's no private matches in D2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

What year is this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Man that would mean I have to reinstall and download it all again, this makes me unhappy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Man that would mean I have to reinstall and download it all again, this makes me unhappy :(

You deleted it? YOU MONSTER!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

What year is this?

If it was 2018 we could, maybe, play privates in D2.
    If it was 2016 this wouldn't seem an odd question at all.

Stupid 2017.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You deleted it? YOU MONSTER!

Not only did I delete it, I reinstalled it to help with a raid then got mad at it and deleted it again :P

I have way too little space on my ps4 :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Not only did I delete it, I reinstalled it to help with a raid then got mad at it and deleted it again :P

I have way too little space on my ps4 :(

haven't had to worry about space at all since I put the 2tb hardrive into mine :p

I'm actually game myself. I'll have to install D1 onto the PSPro, but if there are enough in favor, I'm in.

Downloaded it there, figure I'll torture myself for a bit with memories of speed and supers again.

Advertisement