Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Driving Ranges In Dublin

Options
  • 06-11-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Been a over 5 years since their been a thread on this so I’m just wondering what are the best ranges and the most accessible by public transport. I’m in NCI so basically I’m the city and feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,534 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

The 65B bus route runs from the city centre out & stops outside the Spawell Driving range.

I can't really think of any other South Dublin ranges that are directly accessible by Public Transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Range beside Dublin Airport, there is a bus stop across the road.
    Has a short game area and putting green that u can use when u buy a bucket of balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

Don't use the one up in Lusk in north dublin.

Owner is a grumpy ex pro who gives you "advice" on what your doing wrong, doesn't give you a minutes peace, would only let me buy a small bucket of balls and then when I took out my driver in the driving range he told me I wasn't allowed to use it as I would be hitting balls into the far field. I asked him why he called it a driving range and he mumbled something and walked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭londonred

The 43 bus goes close to the Barry Power range in Drynam near Swords, nice range with plenty of targets, automatic tees , putting green , coffee shop and cheap spuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

The 65B bus route runs from the city centre out & stops outside the Spawell Driving range.

I can't really think of any other South Dublin ranges that are directly accessible by Public Transport.

here is a bus stop outside stepaside driving range

also a bus stop in foxrock village for Leopardstown range

I've no idea on bus numbers or routes

39 & other routes Bus stop on Navan road / Auburn Avenue for Elm Green but that would leave you with a bit of a walk

• Advertisement
Advertisement