Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having 2 ps4 machines under one roof

Options
  • 06-11-2017 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I have a used PS4 system that is 4 years old and I have a Plus account from myself and a second account from my son for his games and saves etc. Over the weekend I purchased a PS4 Pro and use the option of taking the information from my old PS4 and migrating the data to the PS4 pro. all my account information went over successfully and the new PS4 pro was activated as my primary machine. however it seems like I cannot play both machines at once.. example me playing the pro downstairs and my son playing the Old PS4 upstairs. As a consumer I have bought 2 PS4 consoles but I seem to be restricted in playing both of them any ideas to solve this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This was answered in your other thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement