Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC - meeting new players

Options
  • 06-11-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Sooo uhh I had a browse and seen a few threads for PS4 players to meet for raids etc. Would it be possible to have a thread for PC players to do the same ?

Anyway myself and a friend use discord and play destiny 2 regularly ( among other things) we could definitely use a third man for a lot of games destiny included so if anyone's interested pm me. As an FYI we are pretty racist and make a lot of homophobic jokes( all light hearted but you know...don't want to offend anyone sensibilities). We both work full time jobs. We aren't looking to go full on 24/7 or anything just a few casual hours a few nights a week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

sierra117x wrote: »
    Sooo uhh I had a browse and seen a few threads for PS4 players to meet for raids etc. Would it be possible to have a thread for PC players to do the same ?

Anyway myself and a friend use discord and play destiny 2 regularly ( among other things) we could definitely use a third man for a lot of games destiny included so if anyone's interested pm me. As an FYI we are pretty racist and make a lot of homophobic jokes( all light hearted but you know...don't want to offend anyone sensibilities). We both work full time jobs. We aren't looking to go full on 24/7 or anything just a few casual hours a few nights a week

Sounds like a pair of awesome dudes

Advertisement