Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Santa Baby

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Need a new game to pass the next couple of days... thoughts folks?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

How about we post a line at random from a Christmas carol/song, and the next person has to guess the title?

For instance:

"Sire the night is darker now, and the wind blows stronger"

Good King Wenceslas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Good game!

"Christmas Eve, I just can't sleep
    Would I be wrong for takin' a peek"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

"Baby it's cold outside"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

New Home wrote: »
    "Baby it's cold outside"?

Nope. :D

Ah, well. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭donegal_man

"My Only Wish" (I'm ashamed to admit I know a Britney Spears song but my other half played it our first Christmas together)

"Four quarts of Jack
    Three studded belts
    Two pairs of spandex pants
    And a tattoo of Ozzy"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think it’s timenfor a new round of hangman. Something to get us through the off season months.

So this time the word or phrase has to be Christmas related and to make it harder 6 wrong guesses or either the phrase or letters and it’s hangman.

I’ll kick off, two words. (6 letters and 5 letters in case you can’t make out the lines on touch site)

_ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _

6 Wrong Guesses remain.

Santa Claus?

EDIT - Never mind, that ^^^ was ninja-edited. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

E?

Santa Claus?

EDIT - Never mind, that ^^^ was ninja-edited. :D

Nope 5 wrong guesses remain.

kitten_k wrote: »
    E?

Yes

_ _ e _ _ _

_ e _ _ _

5 wrong guesses still remain.

S

S

Yes.

S _ e _ _ _

_ e _ _ s

5 wrong guesses still remain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

T

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

B ?

Peatys wrote: »
    T

No 4 guesses remain.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    B ?

Yes.

S _ e _ _ _

B e _ _ s

4 guesses remain.

Sleigh Bells

• Advertisement

Sleigh Bells

I played a sleigh bells clip on YouTube downstairs while the kids were brushing their teeth on Christmas Eve..

Went up stairs, the two of them pegged it into bed, duvets up, eyes tight shut..

Now, what story do ye want..

No time daddy, Santa's outside, have to go asleep

Sleigh Bells

Winner winner Christmas dinner!

Your turn :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

12 letters :)

E?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

A?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

M?

M is wrong - 5 errors left. The others are:

_ _ A _ _ _ _ _ E _ _ E

i

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

R ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

C?

Advertisement