Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Docu sign

Options
  • 06-11-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Did a loan application with you on Friday morning and was told the application had been successful. The advisor informed me I'd recieve an email and text in the next few hours with my docusign so we could get the funds into my account. 

It's now almost close of business on Monday and two phone calls later I still haven't received the email or text. I'm in the process of buying a new car so this is time sensitive - have you any indication of when I'm likely to receive the docu sign and be in a position to receive the funds? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hey guys,

Did a loan application with you on Friday morning and was told the application had been successful. The advisor informed me I'd recieve an email and text in the next few hours with my docusign so we could get the funds into my account. 

It's now almost close of business on Monday and two phone calls later I still haven't received the email or text. I'm in the process of buying a new car so this is time sensitive - have you any indication of when I'm likely to receive the docu sign and be in a position to receive the funds? 
    Hi mrincredible,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your documents yet as expected. Can I ask you to please check your Junk mail as sometimes these e-mails can be marked as Spam. Please let us know if you have received it to date.

Thanks again, Jane

Advertisement