Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S7edge?

Options
  • 06-11-2017 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Looking for the cheapest prices out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

starting at €410 new from sellers on Adverts, they usually have a shop in Dublin city for you to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Skerries wrote: »
    starting at €410 new from sellers on Adverts, they usually have a shop in Dublin city for you to collect

Thanks! What about the S8? I hear it's a much better phone than the S7 .. Are they coming down in price too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got an s7 edge on done deal for €320 a few months ago. Happy out with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I bought my S8 new from one of those sellers on Adverts a couple of months ago for €540 with no problems and confirmed as genuine and the warranty is with Samsung as soon as you activate it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Got an s7 edge on done deal for €320 a few months ago. Happy out with it.
    Skerries wrote: »
    I bought my S8 new from one of those sellers on Adverts a couple of months ago for €540 with no problems and confirmed as genuine and the warranty is with Samsung as soon as you activate it

Thanks for the reply lads. I'd say I'll go for the S8 but now I'm wondering if I should hold out until Black Friday to see if somewhere will be selling it cheaper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement