Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Studies Student questionnaire

Options
  • 06-11-2017 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Right so cao opens today and I'm considering putting European studies as my first. I had a few questions about it, I've had a look at all the handbooks and I know there is an open day next month but that can sometimes get pretty hectic with everyone wanting to ask questions so I feel this would be best from some European studies students.

1. What are the German and Spanish departments like?

2. Are the core history modules very hard and am I at a disadvantage for picking geography over history? Is the history interesting?

3. I'm very interested in the political side so How many political science modules can you pick?

4. Career opportunities? Would this be good for working in the European Parliament? That's my dream!! Or what other organisations would it be good for?

5. Would this better or would middle eastern and European languages and cultures be better?

6. Why Trinity?

Advertisement