Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down, can't contact Eir to inform them

Options
  • 06-11-2017 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

My broadband is down since yesterday, which is more of an issue for my wife as she works from home and BB is essential.

I tried to contact Eir this evening by phone and chat no luck, have been trying since 5.30pm and I've just given up.

The phone customer service demands a phone number which I don't know as I don't have phone, I've BB only.

I can't contact them to find out the phone number, nobody replys on chat.

Where is a customer supposed to turn?

Any help would be welcome Eir.

I've read the horror stories about Eir customer service but I really didn't think it could be this bad.

Fingers cross Siro is available soon in my area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

MHI wrote: »
    My broadband is down since yesterday, which is more of an issue for my wife as she works from home and BB is essential.

I tried to contact Eir this evening by phone and chat no luck, have been trying since 5.30pm and I've just given up.

The phone customer service demands a phone number which I don't know as I don't have phone, I've BB only.

I can't contact them to find out the phone number, nobody replys on chat.

Where is a customer supposed to turn?

Any help would be welcome Eir.

I've read the horror stories about Eir customer service but I really didn't think it could be this bad.

Fingers cross Siro is available soon in my area.
    Hi MHI, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing getting through to us to report your issue. 

Would you like to PM your account number and name on the account and I'll be able to advise you of the number attached to your broadband service. 

I'm afraid this needs to be reported to our support team directly, we are unable to do so from here. Our webchat team can be very busy at times and you may not always get through. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement