Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find a 98FM podcast please?

Options
  • 06-11-2017 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hey all, looking for some help please:)

This is a longshot but I'll give it a go. On Saturday 4th November 2017 I was listening to 98FM at around 7:30am. I'd like to get the podcats of the show that was on from 7am until 8am. Is this possible? I've no idea of what it was called and can't find it on 98fm.ie

Any help would be appreciated as it's for a special message that was read out for a family member that they missed:D

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hey all, looking for some help please:)

This is a longshot but I'll give it a go. On Saturday 4th November 2017 I was listening to 98FM at around 7:30am. I'd like to get the podcats of the show that was on from 7am until 8am. Is this possible? I've no idea of what it was called and can't find it on 98fm.ie

Any help would be appreciated as it's for a special message that was read out for a family member that they missed:D

Cheers

There's a listen back option on their website:

http://www.98fm.com/listen_back/

Now, I'm in work and Flash is disabled so I don't know if that'll work but it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

or try the Irish Radio App
    called radioplayer on App store

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Birneybau wrote: »
    There's a listen back option on their website:

http://www.98fm.com/listen_back/

Now, I'm in work and Flash is disabled so I don't know if that'll work but it should.

Excellent, thanks for posting this, unfortunately I didn't find the clip but appreciate your help :)

Advertisement