Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged for overuse on broadband despite having unlimited package!

Options
  • 06-11-2017 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

As above
    I was charged €15 for overuse on my account when I have unlimited data. Can't get to speak to anyone on the phone as it's a total joke calling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭flaneur

Well, they've redefined 'unlimited' to mean 'limited' which is apparently deemed perfectly acceptable by the powers that be.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Subtle

As above
    I was charged €15 for overuse on my account when I have unlimited data. Can't get to speak to anyone on the phone as it's a total joke calling.

How unlimited was it, as in 'unlimited' these days typically involves terms and conditions which include a fair usage policy... i.e. effectively a limit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

As above
    Hi maxwell smart,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account details and full name I can check your plan to see exactly what you can avail of.

- Adam

Advertisement