Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sd card issue

Options
  • 07-11-2017 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

my sd card slot wont work on my laptop sd card is not locked can anyone help me with drivers id say thats the issue this is the first time im using the sd card slot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Your shift, comma and full stop keys appear to be buggered too.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adamxtreme

yea i went though device management after i post this and the device isnt showing up i had to do a fresh windows install few months ago im sure that caused the issue but if theres nothing there for me to fix i cant fix it

haveyoutriedsearchingonlineforthedriversforyourdevicethismightworkifyouhaventdoyouknowwhatyourdeviceiscalledifyiuknowwhatitscalledyoucouldsearchforthespecificdriversforthatspecificdevicetrythatanywayhooethishelpsbestofluckwithyourfutureendevours

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adamxtreme

yesihaveandthedevicedoessntshowupsoicantfixitiftheresnothingthereareunotlistneing

Bummer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement