Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of webmail

Options
  • 07-11-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Can someone from eir come on here and tell us what is going on and when it will be fixed.  I'm similarly locked out of my e-mail since yesterday evening.  I tried to reset the password but got a response that I would have to contact Technical Support.  When I rang Technical Support I had to enter my phone number and because it's not an Eir number it wouldn't let me go any further.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Tom2 wrote: »
    Can someone from eir come on here and tell us what is going on and when it will be fixed.  I'm similarly locked out of my e-mail since yesterday evening.  I tried to reset the password but got a response that I would have to contact Technical Support.  When I rang Technical Support I had to enter my phone number and because it's not an Eir number it wouldn't let me go any further.
    Hi Tom2, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Apologies for the issues you are having with getting through to us, the phone system won't process a number that is not on our network. To get in contact with them you can email - wmsupport@eir.ie They'll assist you there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement