Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nielsen-Massey extracts

Options
  • 07-11-2017 1:04pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere I can get these in Dublin? I always use their vanilla extract and vanilla bean paste. Want to try pick up their almond extract and peppermint - but figure I may as well get lemon and orange from them too since the bottles are pretty :D

Or does anyone know of anywhere I can pick up other good quality extracts. Most stuff I see is 'essence' so no good to anyone. :)

Tempted to make my own extracts but seems like an expensive way to do it since I'd have to buy the alcohol too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

I’m sure I’ve seen these in Dunnes. They’re nit hard to get these days. I used to order from amazon but I see them around now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

squonk wrote: »
    I’m sure I’ve seen these in Dunnes. They’re nit hard to get these days. I used to order from amazon but I see them around now.

Can't find them in my local Dunnes (either of them) :( One doesn't even do the vanilla extract now! Went to local supervalu (one of the decent ones that used to be superquinn) and no luck. I know I've seen them in a supervalu but that was ages ago and I suspect it was either walkinstown or sundrive ones, not sure I can justify driving that far just to see if they have extracts :D

I wouldn't mind so much if I could get almond or peppermint extract anywhere else but all I can seem to find now is 'essences'. May try a Tesco as I know they have their own brand extracts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Not sure but Fallon&Byrne probably have it. Failing that a posh Fresh Supermarket or Avoca

Online here but that seems expensive for the Vanilla

https://www.evergreen.ie/nielsen-massey-madagascar-bourbon-vanilla-bean-paste?nosto=product-nosto-sidebar

Peppermint here

https://www.evergreen.ie/nielsen-massey-peppermint-extract

Advertisement