Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Xbox Live Gold is free to play for everyone this weekend and Rainbow Six Siege and Fallout 4 are free to play until Sunday too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

I am such a noob. I only realised today that I can use the internet through my xbox. Watching a film right now and it's so much better than my piece of crap laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

Scalebound has popped back up in the xbox page.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I accidently remapped my xbox one controller and im not sure how to change it back ?

Is there any reset to default option ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I accidently remapped my xbox one controller and im not sure how to change it back ?

Is there any reset to default option ?

Go to the acessories app, you can reset it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

(Rumor) was over on Reddit and from amazon Spain cancelling pre-orders and Jez Corden comments looks like Crackdown 3 is going to pushed back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

gmg678 wrote: »
    (Rumor) was over on Reddit and from amazon Spain cancelling pre-orders and Jez Corden comments looks like Crackdown 3 is going to pushed back!!

It must be the most ambitious title ever if its taking this long to complete, never mind another push

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

ibFoxer wrote: »
    It must be the most ambitious title ever if its taking this long to complete, never mind another push

And yet it's still a big fat "meh"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1002218328549658624

GTA: San Andreas, Midnight Club LA, and Table Tennis are all coming to BC next week.

• Advertisement

I'm assuming thats the 360 version (Android port) of GTA:SA ? I'm playing the PS2 port on PS4 at the minute and it looks like crap compared to the 360 version which isn't awesome but does look and play better.

Actually still have my Brady Games strategy guide book for it and vice city

I'm assuming thats the 360 version (Android port) of GTA:SA ? I'm playing the PS2 port on PS4 at the minute and it looks like crap compared to the 360 version which isn't awesome but does look and play better.

Actually still have my Brady Games strategy guide book for it and vice city

Both, actually, which is nice of them.
    Both the original Xbox release and the Xbox 360 version of San Andreas will be backward compatible. Save games from the original Xbox version will not transfer, however owners of that version will get the upgraded Xbox 360 version of the game, featuring higher resolution, enhanced draw distances, and Achievements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I wish they would make the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection backwards compatible :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

BDJW wrote: »
    I wish they would make the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection backwards compatible :mad:

I wish Birds of Steel was too. And all the Cave shmups. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I share my xbox live with my nephew so I set up a 2nd profile for watching Netflix on my XB - I was still able to use games via XB live etc. While trying to install the 5gb update during the week I kept getting an error so went with Microsoft advice by resetting the device and the update finished.
    Upon restarting and logging in on my main profile, the other profile has disappeared but for the life of me I can't figure out getting it back. I've searched my few emails for any registration details but I can't recall how I set it up.
    I know I can add a "guest" profile but this ends up just being say GBX(1) .
    Did Microsoft disable this feature in the update?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

GBX wrote: »
    I share my xbox live with my nephew so I set up a 2nd profile for watching Netflix on my XB - I was still able to use games via XB live etc. While trying to install the 5gb update during the week I kept getting an error so went with Microsoft advice by resetting the device and the update finished.
    Upon restarting and logging in on my main profile, the other profile has disappeared but for the life of me I can't figure out getting it back. I've searched my few emails for any registration details but I can't recall how I set it up.
    I know I can add a "guest" profile but this ends up just being say GBX(1) .
    Did Microsoft disable this feature in the update?

You would go to Add profile and then you'll be asked for the profile email address and password associated with that profile.

Do you remember the email address associated with the missing profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

You would go to Add profile and then you'll be asked for the profile email address and password associated with that profile.

Do you remember the email address associated with the missing profile?

No, that's the thing. I have used my emails in the past for various Microsoft Access (Skype) and the one I hadn't is not associated with one. I'll get it figured out. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

"It looks like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are coming to Xbox One"

https://www.windowscentral.com/amazon-alexa-and-google-assistant-are-coming-xbox-one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Might be the wrong thread so apologies if it is, want to trade in a few games to cex but I remember before they didn't take games without a cover, was in there the other day and saw a few games with printed covers, just wondering if they are accepting them now or is it people printing them off at home?

Hococop wrote: »
    Might be the wrong thread so apologies if it is, want to trade in a few games to cex but I remember before they didn't take games without a cover, was in there the other day and saw a few games with printed covers, just wondering if they are accepting them now or is it people printing them off at home?

Investigation into CEX printing fake game cases

Definitely more on the interwebs about this, but this is the first one I found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Investigation into CEX printing fake game cases

Definitely more on the interwebs about this, but this is the first one I found.

So it's a big issue at the moment, didn't know they upped the price, bad form if true,

For anyone looking its in the library now

Wasn't for me and it was looking to charge me when I searched the store. Saw several mention the same on reddit. Changing region to Germany got it to show up for me though.

Microsofts E3 press confernce is tonight, at 9PM. Even if you're not interested in watching along, link your Microsoft account to Mixer and watch the Mixer Xbox channel to get some free stuff. Even having it open in the background is enough I believe.

Usually it's pretty pointless DLC, but you never know.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Microsofts E3 press confernce is tonight, at 9PM. Even if you're not interested in watching along, link your Microsoft account to Mixer and watch the Mixer Xbox channel to get some free stuff. Even having it open in the background is enough I believe.

Usually it's pretty pointless DLC, but you never know.

Definitely do this, they gave away Rare Replay(including stand alone 360 copies of their 360 releases) last year.

Can't wait for the announcement that From Softwares Metal Wolf Chaos is going backwards compatible, Devolver have been teasing it on twitter.

Definitely do this, they gave away Rare Replay(including stand alone 360 copies of their 360 releases) last year.

Can't wait for the announcement that From Softwares Metal Wolf Chaos is going backwards compatible, Devolver have been teasing it on twitter.

Forgot about Rare Replay actually, and I had only been looking at it in my ready to install list, going "Why the hell did I buy this?"

Xbox MixPot FAQ
    Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox E3 Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Nier Automata confirmed for Xbox One. Out June 26th and includes the expansion. Only confirmed for digital release atm.

Nier Automata confirmed for Xbox One. Out June 26th and includes the expansion. Only confirmed for digital release atm.

Excellent. Hope it's X enhanced. Another game to transfer over from my PS4 library.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

So that's why I have double copies of some Rare games in my library?
    Been bugging me for ages, that one! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement