Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,999 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Just a quick question , my game pass and ea access both expired due to me getting a new card. When I go to subscriptions it says they are suspended but not cancelled. There’s no option to cancel ea access just pay now.

I want to renew my game pass ultimate but if I put in my new card details will ea access automatic renew aswel ? I only want to renew game pass

they're seperate subscriptions, renewing one shouldn't update the other

HOWEVER,

just to be on the safe side, I'd advice going in through commerce.microsoft.com on a browser and then manage subscriptions from there. you can turn off auto renew on anything you don't want putting charges to your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

they're seperate subscriptions, renewing one shouldn't update the other

HOWEVER,

just to be on the safe side, I'd advice going in through commerce.microsoft.com on a browser and then manage subscriptions from there. you can turn off auto renew on anything you don't want putting charges to your card.

That’s what I mean though I’ve signed in to my account and went to subscriptions and manage and there’s no option to cancel or turn off recurring billing. The only option is to pay now for ea access

Tried to sign up for the 1 euro for 1 month deal and it’s saying there’s another active sub blocking this transaction , I’m confused now. It won’t let me cancel any of the suspended ones and won’t let me buy other subscriptions?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Tried to sign up for the 1 euro for 1 month deal and it’s saying there’s another active sub blocking this transaction , I’m confused now. It won’t let me cancel any of the suspended ones and won’t let me buy other subscriptions?

I think you're looking at two seperate things.

In 'services and subscriptions' I can see a list of all my subs, and theres the option under each one called 'payment and billing.

when I click that, I can turn on or off auto renew, and can update payment information.

the €1 for 1 month is probably a promotion for people who don't already have gamepass ultimate. If you already have an active sub to gold or gamepass, thats probably whats blocking you.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

Sometimes the Home page shows deals that arent actually available to you due to offers youve already taken advantage of

• Advertisement

Sound for the replies lads. I went on to support to get it sorted. I had renew both game pass and ea access and then cancel the subscriptions, happy with that though because I’m getting refunded.

Still a bit silly though I think the way it is. They were set to auto renew but because my card was cancelled they were showing as suspended, that’s the reason I couldn’t cancel them

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Rumours abound that Halo Reach will be added to the MCC tonight, during Inside Xbox. Possibly a PC release as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

CatInABox wrote: »
    Rumours abound that Halo Reach will be added to the MCC tonight, during Inside Xbox. Possibly a PC release as well.

PC release of Reach was confirmed iirc, didn't think it was going to be part of MCC though.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,223 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

PC release of Reach was confirmed iirc, didn't think it was going to be part of MCC though.

I was under the impression it was going to be the first part of MCC released on PC with all the games getting a staggered release as they're ready.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I was under the impression it was going to be the first part of MCC released on PC with all the games getting a staggered release as they're ready.

Yes, that's it. MCC coming to PC piecemeal, starting with Reach, with others to follow as they are done. Reach is also coming to MCC on Xbox. I thought it was going to hit PC first, but that might not be the plan now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

It is part of it, I'm playing the beta of it the moment on PC, it looks absolutely stunning on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Looking to watch X019 on Mixer on my Xbox later. I’m in Mixer now and there’s a banner that plays a trailer for the upcoming event.

Is this where I’ll watch it live? Will this trailer banner change to the livestream or do I need to go somewhere else?

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Looking to watch X019 on Mixer on my Xbox later. I’m in Mixer now and there’s a banner that plays a trailer for the upcoming event.

Is this where I’ll watch it live? Will this trailer banner change to the livestream or do I need to go somewhere else?

Go to the official Xbox channel

You can watch it here as well. Make sure to be logged in with your Microsoft account to get the mixpot, which includes a chance to win a years Game Pass Ultimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Wild predictions!

GTA 6 announcement.
    Scarlett release date

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I managed 7 minutes. Had to turn off that cringe.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I managed 7 minutes. Had to turn off that cringe.

Another minute and you would have seen the spectacle of Mixer being unable to keep the official Xbox channel up. They missed the entire Rare game reveal.

Mixer crashed, have to watch on Twitch :D

Everwild looks very interesting, I already want to see more.

Grounded doesn't look my thing, but the fact that they did The Outer Worlds gets me somewhat interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Mixer crashed, have to watch on Twitch :D
    yea im watching on YouTube mixer couldn't handle the traffic lol.

• Advertisement

rob808 wrote: »
    yea im watching on YouTube mixer couldn't handle the traffic lol.

Nah, it wasn't the traffic, they're able to stream without any hitches or pixelation, my guess is someone on-site pressed a button they weren't supposed to.

source.gif

50+ games added to xCloud preview.

50+ games added to xCloud preview.

Happy about that :)

And coming to Win 10 too!

Jaysus, aceybongos bungled that segment bigtime

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

Got a laugh from the little "boo" from the crowd when she announced support for the dualshock 4.

The last time I heard this much uncomfortable out of place laughing was from Joachim phoenix in joker.

Jaysus, aceybongos bungled that segment bigtime

He skipped a bit I think :)
    Got a laugh from the little "boo" from the crowd when she announced support for the dualshock 4.

:pac:

xCloud is coming to Game Pass, as Mickeroo correctly guessed.

xCloud is coming to Game Pass, as Mickeroo correctly guessed.

And I jokingly said the app would have a potential billion users, but they said themselves it's 2.2 billion :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yakuza Zero, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 coming to game pass on console. Great to see these on Xbox.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement