Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Rome with no data?

Options
  • 07-11-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

Hi 

I am currently in Rome and have no roaming data I am on the hotel WiFi at the moment.  I can receive texts but thats all so far. I am currently on I TIM Italian network. I just topped up 6 days ago and have the unlimited call texts and 15 GB data which I am no where near the limit. Please sort this out asap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi 

I am currently in Rome and have no roaming data I am on the hotel WiFi at the moment.  I can receive texts but thats all so far. I am currently on I TIM Italian network. I just topped up 6 days ago and have the unlimited call texts and 15 GB data which I am no where near the limit. Please sort this out asap
    Hi killerShanrock,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you text 'balance roam' to 50104 and let me know what you get back, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Did that still have the full 6.3 GB left. Data roaming is set to on no reason it shouldn't work. The oh is on another clearly superior network got roaming the second she got off the plane. I Had roaming in Munich at the end of September no problem. Will send a pm to Adam with my number to get this sorted

Did that still have the full 6.3 GB left. Data roaming is set to on no reason it shouldn't work. The oh is on another clearly superior network got roaming the second she got off the plane.  I Had roaming in Munich at the end of September no problem. Will send a pm to Adam with my number to get this sorted
    Can you manually select a network, please? You should get a choice of different networks that you can connect to. If a different network is picking up better speeds, I'd recommend choosing this one to see if it improves your service.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I have no speed. Nothing to improve. I have no data roaming at all just 2g service voice and texts that's all. I have data roaming set to on data is on.

Plus what network should I choose which is eir's preferred roaming partner? Because some are in available some not

I have no speed. Nothing to improve.  I have no data roaming at all just 2g service voice and texts that's all.  I have data roaming set to on data is on.

Plus what network should I choose which is eir's preferred roaming partner? Because some are in available some not
    I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement