Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017/18 PDC World Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Bob Harris wrote: »
    Just the usual, didn't hear anything untoward in what he said.

Okay. I've turned off(or should I say someone else wants to watch something) so didn't see any post match stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Okay. I've turned off(or should I say someone else wants to watch something) so didn't see any post match stuff.

He said Barney drops his head sometimes when he's behind but today he started to play really well to push him all the way.
    Said Rob Cross had had a great year but hadn't beaten him on telly..yet..,and he would need to up his game.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

He said Barney drops his head sometimes when he's behind but today he started to play really well to push him all the way.
    Said Rob Cross had had a great year but hadn't beaten him on telly..yet..,and he would need to up his game.

Hardly classless then. He hadn't beaten rob cross on tv yet as in MVG ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Hardly classless then. He hadn't beaten rob cross on tv yet as in MVG ?

Yeah, that Cross hadn't beaten him on TV he said or at least I think so!

Whatever the case he'll have to play better because Cross is a fearless fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Not really classless though. And just trying to get in Crosses head I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

classless me hole,see taylor for classless interviews

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Hey 'Ally Pally' crowd, if you really love the darts you know what you should do? Sit down and shut up.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Both look on song here.

Could be another 9 set thriller.

I think Taylor is bipolar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Looks like Taylor has the beating of Anderson... :(

Edit: Glad to be eating my words there after that leg... Fair play Gary, when he gets annoyed he throws great darts!!!

• Advertisement

Class leg from Gary.

I think Taylor is bipolar.

Or an eejit

Reminds me of a story... A parent goes to the principle and asks, do you think my son has A.D.H.D? The principle replies.. no, more like B.O.L.D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Or an eejit

Reminds me of a story... A parent goes to the principle and asks, do you think my son has A.D.H.D? The principle replies.. no, more like B.O.L.D

With taylor it's C. U. N. T

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Is there something going on when phil is walking back after his throw? Anderson looked to be giving eyes a few times after throwing his first dart , then near the end of the set, gary was standing back until Taylor had walked past before throwing?..

Gotya wrote: »
    Is there something going on when phil is walking back after his throw? Anderson looked to be giving eyes a few times after throwing his first dart , then near the end of the set, gary was standing back until Taylor had walked past before throwing?..

Yeah, I noticed that. Is Taylor walking back weird or something?

Unbelievable 170 from Taylor to give him a chance of pinching the leg. Been the best for those scores and make his opponent wobble and Gary obliged.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I really really hope i'm wrong, but the way its going, Ya just know Taylor is gonna end up winning this tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I'm not his biggest fan, but it would be a fitting finale to his career to win it. Long way to go mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Yeah, I noticed that. Is Taylor walking back weird or something?

Something was/is going on, on the walk back. King of mind games, taylor, and has Anderson rattled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

FFS Ando

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Anderson really threw that set away.
    Can't see him winning now but would be gladly proved wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Phil can never walk off stage without being a twat. He's genuinely David Brent

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FineAle

Disgraceful from Ando, lost the head already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭testtech05

Anderson needs to won this set to have any chance. Just missing too many doubles!!

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Phil can never walk off stage without being a twat. He's genuinely David Brent

Haha I can definitely see similarities there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Anderson playing like he's taken a bung. hes one of the highest scoring players in the history of the game and hes hitting next to nothing. taylor been a twat as per. I know a couple of guys who would have been on the circuit and they insist he was forever putting other throwers off. farting on the oche just before it was their throw was a favourite of his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Barney just been interviewed he is a good guy sad to see him go out.

D.Q wrote: »
    With taylor it's C. U. N. T

I am a bit new to darts. Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Anderson is awful, think he should just go home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Anderson has nearly hit more 5's then he has doubles

Advertisement