Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bed delivery

Options
  • 07-11-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I bought a bed online last Wednesday from rightstyle furniture and only got a confirmation email. No expected delivery or nothing. I rang today to sort it out and the first guy said I'll ring the delivery department and I'll ring you back, an hour passed no call. I rang again this time a lady answered I gave her my name address, number, order number, the name of the bed "nothing was showing up on their system." She said she's ring, no call. Now I have to ring back tomorrow to find out what's going on! They have already taken the money from my account but still no expected delivery date.

What should I do here? Anyone else have trouble with right style furniture ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Give them a chance to locate the order. If you don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon give them a quick call and ask to speak with a manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

If they didn't locate it there and then they're hardly going to be looking for it now, later or tomorrow - it's out of their mind and they don't care. Ring first thing in the morning and kick up a fuss and ask to speak with someone in charge, its' the only thing that will get it moving. Good luck, hope you get it soon!

Advertisement