Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with desktop configuration

Options
  • 07-11-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone!

It's time I finally retire my old laptop and buy myself a gaming computer, so I'm thinking it will be cheaper if I build it myself, but I'm not sure which configuration to go with.
    I have a budget of around 1.100 Euros to do it. ( the monitor I'll buy separately).
    I already have a 500 gb ssd drive.
    So, what would be an optimal build for this budget, and where's the best place to buy the parts?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Rafael_ly wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

It's time I finally retire my old laptop and buy myself a gaming computer, so I'm thinking it will be cheaper if I build it myself, but I'm not sure which configuration to go with.
    I have a budget of around 1.100 Euros to do it. ( the monitor I'll buy separately).
    I already have a 500 gb ssd drive.
    So, what would be an optimal build for this budget, and where's the best place to buy the parts?

Thanks

You'd probably be best posting in (or ask mods to move your post to) https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=842

The regulars will be able to sort you out in minutes.

Advertisement