Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading in Rest mode

Options
  • 07-11-2017 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

This is the second time I have got stung by this, but when I put my ps4 into rest mode it doesn't seem to download games in the queue. Tried it again last night with HZD dlc, put it in the queue and woke up this morning with the same that was pending as when I put it into rest mode. I checked my power settings and its allowed to connect to the internet when in rest mode. Is there something else missing? Its annoying now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you more than one ps4 - ie is that your primary ps4? The download queue only will work on activated primary systems I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,756 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

This is my first and only PS4 so I thought it was primary when I first set it up. I did click on "the activate this as your primary ps4" and it says this PS4 is activated as your primary device or something to that effect. I don't know if that was the magic it needed but it seems to work now in rest mode.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah as far as I know it has to be activated and the primary one so you should be sorted now.

Advertisement