Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup at the airport

Options
  • 07-11-2017 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got their makeup done at dublin airport? I'm getting a flight at 6:30am and have a long day ahead of me so think it would be handy to have my make up done. But I'm wondering would any of the counters be open early enough to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

Just wondering has anyone got their makeup done at dublin airport? I'm getting a flight at 6:30am and have a long day ahead of me so think it would be handy to have my make up done. But I'm wondering would any of the counters be open early enough to do it?

I know my cousin used to work for Elizabeth Arden in the airport and they would have been there from earlier than that time to do makeup, this was a couple of years ago so not 100% sure if they still do! Sorry not to be more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

I think most of the shops and counters open from 4am so it's probably worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Mac defo do appointments, you have to book in advance.

Advertisement