Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendations for a good engine guy in West Cork

• 07-11-2017 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Looking for recommendations for a good engine guy (willing to come to boat) for inboard maintenance and repair for a couple of yachts in skibbereen/glandore area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orion50

Everything comes down to value for money. There are lads who will travel as long as they know what they are getting into and they can make a few bob out of their day.
    I dont know who is available in west Cork but you have to cut your cloth as they say - if you have a couple of boats it should be enough to get someone down for a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 otterboy

Yeah it's a couple of boats and looking for a long term relationship so might be of interest...... our last guy was brilliant for the past 20 years but retired last year.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

Brendan at West Cork Marine Services. 087 0969824

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭The_Pete_Fella

Late to the party with this response but i said i would post for future reference. There is a lot of capable hands down west but Jimmy Murphy in Rossbrin boatyard is 1 where we store and 2 get our work done down that way.

Advertisement