Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol Station Laundry Facilities

Options
  • 08-11-2017 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone was aware of any ''Petrol Station'' coin operated washing and drying machines in the vicinity of templemore/thurles

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭mikep

Hi
    There is one at the Topaz beside Lidl in Thurles. Last time I didn't use the dryer though as it left a musty smell on the items previously,

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

MrBlack93 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone was aware of any ''Petrol Station'' coin operated washing and drying machines in the vicinity of templemore/thurles

Any help is greatly appreciated.

They are in Ely's too. Just noticed them today on way to work. Operate 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Local kennel owner cleans all their dog blankets and bedding in them.

I’d be reluctant to use them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

Am surprised that this is allowed.
    Must ring Joe Duffy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I use both the Topaz and Elys Centra drying machines very regularly with perfect results.
    There’s also one at Elys Centra station in Urlingford.

• Advertisement
Advertisement