Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letters from Eir addressed to someone we don't know arriving at house

Options
  • 08-11-2017 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello,  we've been getting letters posted to our house from Eir addressed to someone we have never heard of , and are not any of the neighbours either.  I haven't opened them and have just posted them back unopened to the address PO Box 12804 Fairview, but they keep coming.   Please could you advise what to do to.  Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

180567 wrote: »
    Hello,  we've been getting letters posted to our house from Eir addressed to someone we have never heard of , and are not any of the neighbours either.  I haven't opened them and have just posted them back unopened to the address PO Box 12804 Fairview, but they keep coming.   Please could you advise what to do to.  Thanks
    Hi 180567,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. Can you PM me the name and address that is appearing on the letters, please?

- Adam

Advertisement