Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I find out if a payment is incoming to my account?

Options
  • 08-11-2017 11:15am

Hi folks,

A fellow BOI account holder has made a payment to my account yesterday evening.

I was hoping/assuming it would appear in my account this morning (I am under the impression that BOI to BOI should be instant?).

Can I call customer service and find out about whether there are transactions processing on my account?

Thanks

KKV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi folks,

I was hoping/assuming it would appear in my account this morning (I am under the impression that BOI to BOI should be instant?).

Can I call customer service and find out about whether there are transactions processing on my account?

Thanks

KKV
    Hi KKV, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. 

A transfer between two Bank of Ireland current accounts should be immediate. While we would be unable to view incoming payments into your account, we would advise you to check with the person sending you the transfer to make sure that they have the correct account information for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi folks,

Thanks

KKV
    Hi KKV, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. 

A transfer between two Bank of Ireland current accounts should be immediate. While we would be unable to view incoming payments into your account, we would advise you to check with the person sending you the transfer to make sure that they have the correct account information for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thanks for that.

The money showed up in the account. It was sent yesterday just before 5pm, and arrived today at approximately 10:30am-11:00am. :)

Advertisement