Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertical Mice

Options
  • 08-11-2017 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently had to replace a wired mouse because its lead was too short. I've just bought a tecknet vertical mouse and have just started using it this morning.
    However, what I'm finding with it is that although it is marketed as a vertical mouse, it is actually closer to 45deg and quite big.

What I'm wondering is if there is anywhere I could try vertical mice before purchasing in order to get something comfortable. They don't seem to be in many shops that I can find. Does anyone know of any or can recommend a vertical mouse to me?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Not overly familiar with them, but I've noticed someone who used to work with me that used a mouse that was more of a joystick. Could that be something you'd need?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

might be of use to you:

https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-vertical-mice

youtube videos showing each model too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Like this one?
    400465_vw_etz00_1025088174?$OD%2DLarge$&wid=450&hei=450

The one I've bought is like:
    714849642.g_400-w_g.jpg

Advertisement