Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay bundle renewal lag

Options
  • 08-11-2017 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi, I topped up €20 yesterday for my port in twenty unlimited offer to renew today. There seems to be a lag between the previous month expiring at midnight and the new bundle being applied as I was docked €1.61 in credit for data usage before I got a text at 3am to say the offer had been applied. Fortunately I had more than €20 credit or this would have caused my bundle not to renew at all. This is the first time this has happened since I ported into meteor in April. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, I topped up €20 yesterday for my port in twenty unlimited offer to renew today. There seems to be a lag between the previous month expiring at midnight and the new bundle being applied as I was docked €1.61 in credit for data usage before I got a text at 3am to say the offer had been applied. Fortunately I had more than €20 credit or this would have caused my bundle not to renew at all. This is the first time this has happened since I ported into meteor in April. 
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your number, full name and In I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

PM sent, thanks! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

PM sent, thanks! 
    Thanks, I've responded to your Pm.

- Adam

Advertisement