Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook search returning no matches.

• 08-11-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've a Lenovo X1 laptop running Win 10 and MS Office Home and Business 2010 V 14.0.7188.5002.

I'm self employed so use Google to host my business email and I sync with Outlook via the G Suite Sync for MS Outlook which has worked fine for at least 5 years and continues to deliver and send all my email via Outlook no problem.

A few months ago the search function in MS Outlook stopped working. I searched for solutions online and followed the steps recommended on the MS support page including rebuilding the index several times without success.

The only thing I've spotted which looks a bit odd is this.

Indexing1510142093.jpg

I'm really struggling to find important emails and contacts etc so would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Advertisement