Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get my mortgage account number from abroad?

Options
  • 08-11-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am currently remortgaging and I need my mortgage account number. I am abroad and in Argentina and not returning soon and have tried using all the international numbers (from my mobile phone and local phone booths) but none of them have worked. I am not looking for information which needs security clearance. I just need my mortgage account number. This is very urgent as my solicitor needs it to complete the buy to let remortgage of my flat. I have also emailed you and sent you a Facebook message. [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

phoebefr wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I am currently remortgaging and I need my mortgage account number. I am abroad and in Argentina and not returning soon and have tried using all the international numbers (from my mobile phone and local phone booths) but none of them have worked. I am not looking for information which needs security clearance. I just need my mortgage account number. This is very urgent as my solicitor needs it to complete the buy to let remortgage of my flat. I have also emailed you and sent you a Facebook message. [/font]
    Hi phoebefr, 

Thanks for your post. 

Please call our Mortgages team on the international number which is +35316113333 and an advisor will be happy to provide you with your mortgage number. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement