Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texting on wifi calling isn't working properly

Options
  • 08-11-2017 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi when i have eir wifi call switched on when i send text messages on my iPhone while eir wifi call is switched on they message gets to the person but it says on my phone that it is undelivered but it works fine when eir wifi calling is switched off. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Gtapo wrote: »
    Hi when i have eir wifi call switched on when i send text messages on my iPhone while eir wifi call is switched on they message gets to the person but it says on my phone that it is undelivered but it works fine when eir wifi calling is switched off. Thanks
    Hi Gtapo,

Thanks for getting back in touch. Can you try doing a location update on your phone by putting it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restarting it please? After you do this can you check if this issue persists, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gtapo

I tried that and it still doesn't work. Thanks

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Gtapo,

Thanks for getting back in touch. Can you try doing a location update on your phone by putting it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restarting it please? After you do this can you check if this issue persists, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Gtapo

How can it be fixed.Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

How can it be fixed.Thanks

Could you try your SIM in a different device and try it please?

- Adam

Advertisement