Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I reject a payment

Options
  • 08-11-2017 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I received a charge for a service that I had cancelled in advancade. How should I proceed to reject the payment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ismamai wrote: »
    I received a charge for a service that I had cancelled in advancade. How should I proceed to reject the payment?
    Hi ismamai, 

Thanks for your post. 

If this is a continuous authority payment you can send a message through the Ask a Question on the Service Desk when logged into 365 Online and an advisor will request this to be stopped on your account. We would also advise you to contact the company who have charged you to request that they stop these payments. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ismamai

I already asked to "cancel the mandate" and asked to be contacted by email. I was just ignored. Always thinking about moving to a different bank, maybe this will help me take the decission

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

ismamai wrote: »
    I already asked to "cancel the mandate" and asked to be contacted by email. I was just ignored. Always thinking about moving to a different bank, maybe this will help me take the decission
    Sorry to hear that you are thinking of moving. If you've already cancelled this payment I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" of your 365 profile and the advisers there will be able to investigate getting a charge back for these payments. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren.

Advertisement