Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Android app. How to see account movements ?

Options
  • 08-11-2017 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I just used the app and I can only see the last three movements in my account and have not found a way to see more. Is there a way to see them on the mobile? App keeps getting worse and worse.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ismamai wrote: »
    I just used the app and I can only see the last three movements in my account and have not found a way to see more. Is there a way to see them on the mobile? App keeps getting worse and worse.
    Hi ismamai, 

Thanks for your post. 

When you are issued with an up to date statement, please note that your transaction history will display the transactions from the date of your last statement. You can view transactions further back than this by logging into 365 Online on a browser. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ismamai

Hi Sarah,

It does not make much sense to me, why is there more information on a browser that in a mobile app? 
    Should I use the browser in my mobile to log in into 365 online instead of using the android app ? How is this more secure ?

Regards,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ismamai wrote: »
    Hi Sarah,

It does not make much sense to me, why is there more information on a browser that in a mobile app? 
    Should I use the browser in my mobile to log in into 365 online instead of using the android app ? How is this more secure ?

Regards,
    Sarah
    Hi ismamai, 

Thanks for your reply. 

When logged in through a browser, this will show you transactions back 12 months under the Statements option on the left hand menu and then by clicking on the Advanced button. While our mobile app is for viewing more recent transactions while on the go. Both options would be a secure way of viewing your account online. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement