Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Close Request Rejected

Options
  • 08-11-2017 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I competed a acocunt close request form online for 2 current account sI want to close.

I received a text from 50365 asking me to reply with the word "CLOSE" whcih I duly did and even received a confirmation of this from 50365.

Today I have received a text from "BOI" stating:

"[font=arial, sans-serif]We have not received a reply to the CLOSE text we sent you more than 6 days ago.  We have had to reject your request and your account remains open.  BOI.[/font]"

Can someone look into this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

techdiver wrote: »
    Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I competed a acocunt close request form online for 2 current account sI want to close.

I received a text from 50365 asking me to reply with the word "CLOSE" whcih I duly did and even received a confirmation of this from 50365.

Today I have received a text from "BOI" stating:

"[font=arial, sans-serif]We have not received a reply to the CLOSE text we sent you more than 6 days ago.  We have had to reject your request and your account remains open.  BOI.[/font]"

Can someone look into this please?
    Hi techdiver, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear that your reply to the text was not registered and that you wish to close your account. In order to have this investigated, can you please send a message through the Ask a Question option on the 365 Online Service Desk. Our advisors can then look into this further for you and let you know if there are any further steps to do. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement