Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a better deal

Options
  • 08-11-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all,
    My contract is due to expire at the end of this month and I am looking for a better deal before considering moving to another provider.

At the moment, I have Broadband, TV + Multiroom, 2 mobile phones and the landline.

I have had trouble with Eir from Day 1 and this caused untold misery and pain where I couldn't get the service working correctly for 3 months +

So as I said at the time 2 years later, please tell me why should I stay with Eir? What can you do for me and why should I not jump to say Vodafone or someone else?

Thanks,

Jamie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

JamieP wrote: »
    Hi all,
    My contract is due to expire at the end of this month and I am looking for a better deal before considering moving to another provider.

At the moment, I have Broadband, TV + Multiroom, 2 mobile phones and the landline.

I have had trouble with Eir from Day 1 and this caused untold misery and pain where I couldn't get the service working correctly for 3 months +

So as I said at the time 2 years later, please tell me why should I stay with Eir? What can you do for me and why should I not jump to say Vodafone or someone else?

Thanks,

Jamie
    Hi Jamie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm afraid I'd be unable to offer you a better deal from here, however, if you give our loyalty department a ring on 1901 they'll be able to go through all of your options with you.

- Adam

Advertisement