Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washington DC Smart Travel Cards

• 08-11-2017 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

had to buy 4 of these at $2 each while there a few weeks ago, there is also some unused credit on them, only a few $$s but might be of some use to anyone here travelling to DC ... let me know if interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

holly8 wrote: »
    had to buy 4 of these at $2 each while there a few weeks ago, there is also some unused credit on them, only a few $$s but might be of some use to anyone here travelling to DC ... let me know if interested

Hold on to it, you never know when you'll need it again. I got one when I was over in 2012 and dumped it in a drawer when I got back. I ended up going there again last month and happened to find it before I went was surprised to see that it still worked and was $10 on it. Ok, small change in the whole scheme of things but better than nothing.

Advertisement