Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullengar thread

Options
  • 08-11-2017 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

There's an Athlone thread, so it makes sense that there should be a Mullingar thread as well, seeing that it's our county town and all.
    Even though I live in Athlone, Mullingar seems like a lovely auld place.

P.S. I deliberately misspelled Mullingar in the thread title just to annoy people :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ah sure it's a grand auld spot. I miss the barracks and many a weekend was spent there on the square by day and town by night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

P.S. I deliberately misspelled Mullingar in the thread title just to annoy people :)

It worked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    Ah sure it's a grand auld spot. I miss the barracks and many a weekend was spent there on the square by day and town by night.

I miss the cheap booze

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Any craic in Dalton Park these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Any craic in Dalton Park these days?

quieter than willow park anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    I miss the cheap booze

Sure we'd head to the Mess for one or two, then head to Mojos after. Great craic.

Advertisement