Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Udmaker?

Options
  • 08-11-2017 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

http://www.udmaker.com

Anyone ever used this site before ....where they based? or know if reliable

Reason for asking.... was looking at a jacket in the big glass house, for sale on this site for 70 euro less including delivery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭GBX

sonofenoch wrote: »
    http://www.udmaker.com

Anyone ever used this site before ....where they based? or know if reliable

Reason for asking.... was looking at a jacket in the big glass house, for sale on this site for 70 euro less including delivery
    Never heard of them.
    Very little info about them apart from this which gives rating of 1/10

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fi.trustpilot.com/amp/review/safesslbillpay.com&ved=0ahUKEwj766D_jbDXAhUCiRoKHWobCBwQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw36e9ClBqxXsIUWsDmrAoMy&ampcf=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

GBX wrote: »

Yeah I'm not sure.....I at least like to know where I'm sending my money

• Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

No contact details. Scam.

The translation from that rating is Finnish

Hello, I bought a online store udmaker com One Industries Honda for $ 70.85 (USD) on 16.09.2017 with a Nordea Mastercard credit card. The payment was passed through the service () safesslbillpay com. Nordea Mastercard by invoice on 16.09.2017 63.58 Euros, purchase of CHN SHANGHAISH FHTSIQINSY. Trading was a fraud. I received a counterfeit 'Hugo Boss' coat worth $ 10 (USD).
    atherine () europe-promotion com...

I'll pass

I'm assuming fc-moto.de is more reputable? they've the same jacket, a bit more but still less than the shop here

FC-Moto are generally fine. They may list stuff as being in stock when its not. Have a look as well on Louis.de and Motocard as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Sure its like the Rossi Yamaha race leathers for 300 euro.

ROFL.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Sure its like the Rossi Yamaha race leathers for 300 euro.

ROFL.

Not even worth 300...sure the crotch would be pulled out of 'em...........:P

Placed an order with FC-Moto 5 days ago and not so much as an acknowledgement of payment yet let alone to let me know the order is processed..no correspondence at all from them :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Placed an order with FC-Moto 5 days ago and not so much as an acknowledgement of payment yet left alone to let me know the order is processed..no correspondence at all from them :cool:

Don’t worry, same here. Placed an order, got an email when dispatched, then seemed to sit on the runway in Koln for a week. Arrived yesterday.

Don’t worry, same here. Placed an order, got an email when dispatched, then seemed to sit on the runway in Koln for a week. Arrived yesterday.

Wouldn't order again from them, poor system

• Advertisement

The trade off for a cheaper deal online is sometimes having to wait. If you need something sooner bricks and mortar and paying the extra few quid is the way to go.

Not so much the wait that's expected it's the lack of anything ......I've ordered stuff from China before that can take up to a month but at least they gave instant reply on payment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Placed an order with FC-Moto 5 days ago and not so much as an acknowledgement of payment yet let alone to let me know the order is processed..no correspondence at all from them :cool:

ze germans will not be best pleased

:pac::pac::D

Advertisement