Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivape

• 09-11-2017 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hello came across an Irish shop called vape and was wondering what is there reputation like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Hello came across an Irish shop called vape and was wondering what is there reputation like?

Ordered off them a couple of times, always 100% for me. Next day delivery each time once I ordered by lunch time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

Ordered off them a couple of times, always 100% for me. Next day delivery each time once I ordered by lunch time.

Ah nice one I plan on placing a big order for a few of us so just wanted to make sure they weren't dodgy hate to get stung for 300 plus thanks for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Ah nice one I plan on placing a big order for a few of us so just wanted to make sure they weren't dodgy hate to get stung for 300 plus thanks for the reply

No problem. They have two shops here as well, one in Meath and other in kildare.

Ordered few tanks off them in the past that other places didnt have.

Seem to have a decent selection of bits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Cadpat_cowboy

Made the trip out to maynoot on Friday with herself, ivape not only has a great selection, nice atmosphere but the dude that was working not only knew everything we asked about off the top of his head but gave us loads of extra advice and time to decide they definitely have my custom in the future.

Advertisement