Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile coffee van for hire?

Options
  • 09-11-2017 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Does anyone know the names/contacts of someone in Galway doing the mobile coffee vans.
    Organizing an event and would like it there for parents.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

There's a guy that has started appearing in the mornings outside Brennan’s pub in Loughgeorge on the N17. Looks like a nice little setup - you could always stop by, sample the produce, and see if he's available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

You could also try the Tiny Traders Village in the Áras na Gael on Saturday.
    There was one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Mocha beans have always had one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Think there is one on Market street for Saturday market

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

The people that had the coffee on the beach in salthill last summer had a vw van set up at Nile lodge for the last few months I think. Don't know if they are still there if you enquire in the bakery there they might have contact details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

The people that had the coffee on the beach in salthill last summer had a vw van set up at Nile lodge for the last few months I think. Don't know if they are still there if you enquire in the bakery there they might have contact details

They're called Barista Bus, can get them on Facebook... really nice lads

https://www.facebook.com/baristagalway/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

JnarF wrote: »
    They're called Barista Bus, can get them on Facebook... really nice lads

https://www.facebook.com/baristagalway/

They've been at the tiny traders market on Saturdays recently.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Jaden wrote: »
    There's a guy that has started appearing in the mornings outside Brennan’s pub in Loughgeorge on the N17. Looks like a nice little setup - you could always stop by, sample the produce, and see if he's available.

They make the best sausage rolls I've ever tasted.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    They make the best sausage rolls I've ever tasted.

I will test this on Monday Morning, if you are wrong, I will go Liam Neeson from Taken on you.

Saussie Rolls are no laughing matter.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Jaden wrote: »
    I will test this on Monday Morning, if you are wrong, I will go Liam Neeson from Taken on you.

Saussie Rolls are no laughing matter.

They do a few types. My brother loves the ones with some black pudding in them, but the pork and apple were the ones for me. I took one bite and said, "F... me."

Please let me know if you wanted them to f you as well.

• Advertisement

So, I took a small detour this morning (ie, didn't take the ratrun into Claregalway, but hit the N17 @Brennans in LoughGeorge).

The issue of determining the sexual attraction of Sausage rolls was simply too important to put off any longer.

Can confirm the Pudding Saussie roll I had from this guy was probably the best I've ever had. On the F me scale, I would say they are somewhere between Grainne Seoige and Gwyneth Paltrow. Take from that what you will.

Coffee was pretty good too, but didn't give me impure thoughts.

9/10 would recommend these rolls to spice up your life a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fago

Thanks for all the replies. Boards a mine of information as always

Advertisement