Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile data not working and voicemail setup.

Options
  • 09-11-2017 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

I've two problems I hope you can help me with. First, the data on my phone is not working. No settings have been changed on my phone, also I'm having trouble turning on my voicemail. I've followed the automated instructions but seems still to be inactive. 

Could you please assist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi there, 

I've two problems I hope you can help me with. First, the data on my phone is not working. No settings have been changed on my phone, also I'm having trouble turning on my voicemail. I've followed the automated instructions but seems still to be inactive. 

Could you please assist.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. Can you do a location update on your device by putting it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restarting it please? This may fix the issue with your data, if it doesn't, let me know. If you PM me your number, PIN and full name I'll look into your voicemail issue for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Could you please assist.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. Can you do a location update on your device by putting it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restarting it please? This may fix the issue with your data, if it doesn't, let me know. If you PM me your number, PIN and full name I'll look into your voicemail issue for you.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

I've tried the above but data still not working.

I've just sent you a pm.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Could you please assist.
    Hi there,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

I've tried the above but data still not working.

I've just sent you a pm.

Cheers.
    Thanks, I'll get back to your Pm shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement