Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable 40-43" LCD/LED TV

Options
  • 09-11-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a reasonable 40-43" TV for the folks - doesnt have to be a Smart TV or anything, just something with a solid picture/sound, that they can hook up the Sky box to.

Ive seen the JVC 42" in Currys at 350, and Im tempted, but if theres anything else that people would recommend, I would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Im looking for a reasonable 40-43" TV for the folks - doesnt have to be a Smart TV or anything, just something with a solid picture/sound, that they can hook up the Sky box to.

Ive seen the JVC 42" in Currys at 350, and Im tempted, but if theres anything else that people would recommend, I would be grateful

Most new Tvs are now Smart.

Richer Sounds Belfast - Delivery costs around stg £7.
    Normally 6 yr Guarantee.
    I recommend you research the tv you want b4 buying. Black Fri offers on already - but you could wait till D Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Thanks James

Advertisement