Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titan Containers, Oranmore

Options
  • 09-11-2017 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anybody experience of using these (based in Oranmore) to store house contents - furniture, fridge etc - for up to 9 months??
    Have just sold my house and need to store contents while I move into a furnished apartment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Yeah. We did exactly the same, sold before we got the new place so we had to store everything in with Titan. We did it for only 3 months though. It was perfect. Now things did get a tad of a musty smell but I guess that is unavoidable. Everything is fine now, no whiff! I would advise you to really think through what you put in first to last, down to everything. Actually now thinking a basic map perhaps of where stuff is. You may find over time you need something particular and it can be a pain. Literally! I have crawled in on top of all sorts, hanging by my toes off the couch which was on its arm, reaching down for a small box on the ground. Titan give you a number to ring that gives you access when the office is unmanned. It's cold out there, windy and cold so wrap up when you're there loading and unloading. There is no electricity in the containers so make sure your phone is charged to use the torch. We got way more than we imagined into it. Couches, American style fridge freezer, beds, lawnmower, every item we owned bar a small bag of clothes each.

Advertisement