Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes

Options
  • 09-11-2017 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

I have what i would describe as a minor issue that occured when i was making a booking with Aer Lingus. Therir website directed me to the above organization.
    I submitted my complaint and recieved an automated reply to say my complaint was accepted. Then after 30 days i got another automated reply saying that it was automatically closed after 30 days. These people did not send me any corrospondence whatever during the said 30 days. I did ask them if they had contacted Aer Lingus on my behalf, they did not answer my question.
    I am wondering if there is anywhere i can go with this as this is not good enough in my opinion.
    Many thanks.

Advertisement