Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer recommendations in the City/Ballincollig?

Options
  • 09-11-2017 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi! I am looking for recommendations for good portrait photographers in either Cork City or Ballincollig? I'm specifically looking for someone who is good at taking family/child portraits. If you can recommend anyone please let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Try Ted Murphy or John Roche. Another one would be Barry's Photographers (I think that's what it's called)

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

I know a few people who have used the guy next to the Fry chipper in Ballincollig and all were delighted with the end product, can't remember the name, Victor maybe......

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭nerwen

This lady is awesome with kids: https://www.facebook.com/bluedoorstudiophoto/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

I have another recommendation. This lady does portraits that are a little different. But she is very, very good.

PM me if you want her details.

Advertisement