Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to cancel my acc.

Options
  • 09-11-2017 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

At this stage I cant keep up with the increases, Eir now want €62.00pm (that €754p/y) for unlimited broadband with offpeak mobile calls for 60min. and off peak call to landline. I don't even use the phone!!

I have now been on hold for 25min to eir, no one answering, web chat cant help and stopped the chat.
    As I type I just spoke with someone who informed me the cancellation/loyalty dept. is only open between 9-5.30 !So i have to call back again..arghhhh

So 40min later, I'm no further on.

How do I cancel ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

At this stage I cant keep up with the increases, Eir now want €62.00pm (that €754p/y) for unlimited broadband with offpeak mobile calls for 60min. and off peak call to landline. I don't even use the phone!!

I have now been on hold for 25min to eir, no one answering, web chat cant help and stopped the chat.
    As I type I just spoke with someone who informed me the cancellation/loyalty dept. is only open between 9-5.30 !So i have to call back again..arghhhh

How do I cancel ???
    Hi rachaelf750,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're cancelling your services with us. You would need to do this over the phone I'm afraid. I understand that the hold time was long yesterday, however, we'd have no control over this as it would be longer during busier periods.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

eir: Adam wrote: »

How do I cancel ???
    Hi rachaelf750,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're cancelling your services with us. You would need to do this over the phone I'm afraid. I understand that the hold time was long yesterday, however, we'd have no control over this as it would be longer during busier periods.

- Adam
    Who is responsible for Eir's callcentre staffing?

Advertisement